When you donate to CHSCF your generosity will support young adults managing a cancer diagnosis. Here is how your donations are used:
- $25 supports an Information Bag available online or through a Michigan hospital system.
- $125 sends a travel backpack to a young adult traveling to a survivorship program in the U.S.
- $700 is the average flight cost supporting the CHSCF travel assistance program.
- $1,000 supports a CHSCF Base2Summit scholarship for post-high school learning.
- $2,000 is the average cost per person to attend the CHSCF Base2Summit survivorship program.
Sending a HUGE “thank you” from all the young adults you are supporting with your generous gift! You are making a difference “one step at a time”.
All donations are tax deductible as we are a recognized 501(c)3 charity.Would you like to help? Donate Today! →
Sponsor Travel Backpacks
Each of our campers eligible for travel assistance will receive a backpack along with their airline ticket. The backpack is filled with useful travel items, vouchers for luggage expense and lunch in the airport. It is our goal as their travel coordinator we make it our mission to think of everything necessary during their transportation to make the experience completely stress free. The cost of each loaded backpack is $125.
Would you like to donate a loaded backpack and add a personalized note?
Each backpack gives a camper travel needs.